Careers at Resilience PT and Wellness
Resilience Physical Therapy and Wellness specializes in delivering rehabilitative and preventive services to the Active Adult and Competitive Athlete. Encompassing Physical Therapy, Sports Rehab and Strength and Conditioning, Resilience PT and Wellness has been able to make a significant impact on health of the greater Western Mass community.
Resilience PT and Wellness is looking to add high quality and energetic individuals to join our team.
Physical Therapy Positions
Rolling Application Process – Due to our growth, we are able to see our future needs and often know the candidate we want to hire prior to a job opening or being posted.
Serious candidates please email your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com the subject line ”RPTW Physical Therapist Career Interest”
Clinical Coordinator Positions
Serious candidates please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “RPTW Clinic Coordinator Career Interest”
Clinical Coordinator Description
Under the general and direct supervision of the Site Director, Physical Therapist, the ClinicCoordinator prepares the patient for treatment by collecting payments and paperwork; performs the housekeeping duties of the department/facility; and oversees the daily operations of the clinic.
Job Type: PartTime/Full-time. Pay: $16.00-18.00 per hour (depending on prior experience)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Verification of Insurances and Authorizations of visits
- Delegation and Coordination of Tasks with other Clinic Coordinators, Physical
Therapists, other team members
- Accurately enter charges (copays, co-insurance and bill payments). Review of daily patient payments
- Preparation and Coordination of In-Services and Events with Site Director
- Performs clerical duties, such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering the telephone or taking messages. Assists patients with paperwork when necessary
Communicate arrival of clients and help ensure timeliness of sessions Multi-tasking of job tasks and responsibilities with the ability to complete in an expected time frame
- Maintains a neat and organized workspace and ensures cleanliness within the facility
Clinic Coordinator – Part Time-Full Time
- Understanding and assisting in the patients plan of care in regards to scheduling appointments, lost patients, and pro-actively rescheduling appointments
- Follows up and reviews daily reports and proactively communicates the need for a prescription, authorization / referral / precertification to ensure there are no delays with patient care
Qualifications and Skills
- Tech Savvy* – Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and scheduling software*
- Accurately and Efficiently uses technology in the office (computer, scanner, iPad, credit card machine), and any software required. Knowledge and use of MW
Therapy, and other healthcare software is favorable.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Customer service / relations experience
- Superficial knowledge of the reasons for patient care including physiology, anatomy, and neurology is helpful, but not required
- Previous experience in a clinical setting (hospital or physical therapy clinic) with an understanding of medical billing practices and medical terminology (CPT and ICD10 codes)is a plus
- Willing to work under direction and take instructions and corrections; ability to reason, to remember names; details of instructions; must be alert, adaptable, and flexible
Professional manner; thoughtful of others, gentle and courteous * Ability to organize and prioritize as things change and the atmosphere is fast pace. Experience and Efficient with using G-Suite product (i.e. Google Docs, Gmail, Calendar) Comfortable taking initiative (Self-starter)Serious candidates please email Dr.Dan Griffin an introduction along with your resume and cover letter to dan @ resilienceptwellness.com**
Benefits and Equal Pay Opportunity
Resilience Physical Therapy and Wellness offers competitive wages and benefits including, but not limited to: Health Insurance, 401K Plans, Productivity & Achievement Bonuses, Financial Assistance for Training & Continued Education, and adequate Vacation / PTO time, for eligible employees.
Resilience Physical Therapy and Wellness provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Resilience Physical Therapy and Wellness complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
470 Shoemaker Lane
Agawam, MA 01001